Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Quick Update

10 January 2008

Well, after a three-week hiatus, I have returned to the Land of Rain and Tea, to Merry Old England. British Airways carried me from Denver International Airport as far as London Heathrow, with the London Underground and National Express East Anglia combining to bring me the rest of the way. I haven't showered in a while. I need a shave (I'd hate to be arrested for sporting a pedophile moustache). I'm hungry. I have a paper to write. I want to sleep, but know I shouldn't. I wish there were more people in Norwich right now. I have a new computer. With a built-in web camera. I'm enjoying typing simple sentence after simple sentence. Hurray Me!

Anyway, I'll write a more extensive account later today. The trip probably was one of the more eventful ones I have endured. Right now, though, I'm going to attend to a few of the concerns that I outlined in the preceding paragraph. I just thought that everyone would like to know that yours truly is alive and well back in Norwich.

No comments: